Online shopping that raises money for Bethany – and it costs you nothing!
In the UK last year, shoppers spent £15bn on online shopping. Did you know that Bethany can benefit from all that online spending?
Give as you Live: an online shopping website that raises money for Bethany when you buy items online – and it costs you absolutely nothing.
About Give as you Live:
- It’s the easiest online charity shopping scheme we’ve come across.
- You can use it every time you shop online and encourage your friends and family to do the same.
- Simply visit the Give as you Live web page on your home computer, click “get started” and follow the simple instructions. There’s even a helpful video to show you what to do.
- A Give as you Live logo will be installed on your internet menu bar and every time you shop online with a partner retailer (including all major online stores such as Amazon, John Lewis, M&S, B&Q, Tesco etc), theGive as you Live logo will flash to remind you to click it so that any money you spend online will help raise funds for Bethany.
- One click and a percentage of the purchase price of the goods you buy will go directly to Bethany to help homeless people.